Assembly Technician Information and Application
We are looking for workers to assemble merchandise in our customers’ stores (This includes Home Depot and others) in the following areas in Maine – Auburn, Augusta, Bangor and Topsham. If you are mechanically inclined, able to work with minimal supervision and looking for a part-time job that allows flexibility, we want you.
Assembly work requires you to be able to sometimes work a lot and sometimes work a little.
What you will need to provide:
- One or more impact screw guns, two or more batteries & one charger – 18v preferred
- Full set of sockets is required, must be deep well: 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 3/4. These are the most commonly used sizes. Other sizes will be used less often. Gator grip socket is useful
- Full set of metric sockets are required. 10mm & 13mm is the most commonly used.
- Drivers for sockets 1/4 or 3/4 pending on socket sizes
- Socket extension (needed mainly for wheelbarrow assembly)
- Set of wrenches is required. Gear wrenches are useful as well. Most commonly used sizes are the same as the required sockets.
- Hand tools, box cutter, Replacement blades, Screwdriver (flat & Phillips), vice grips, channel-locks, pliers, tin snips etc. #2 and #3 Phillips bits on separate extensions (long extension for #2 strongly recommended)
- A flexible socket extension (Ryobi makes a great one that looks like conduit)
- Rubber Mallet
- Clipboard (with inside pocket)
- Tool bag/box/tote
- Pen and sharpie marker
- Note pad
- Folding 6ft plastic table
- E-Z up tent (Optional but well worth it!)
- Commission based-piece pay
- Pay usually ranges from $10 to $20 per hour – the more you build, the more you make!
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle of your own
- Customer Service skills
- Pass a drug screening and background check
- Be honest and reliable
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, complete our short application below: